Regarding Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route “WEB Ticket Reservation”Post: 2020/08/27 (Thu)
This is to announce that the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route has decided to resume sales of "WEB Ticket Reservation (online advance ticket sales service)” which have been suspended for the time being from 19th June.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the capacity of each vehicle on the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route has been reduced. Therefore, please note that the number of tickets available for "WEB Ticket Reservation" will be reduced compared to the usual.
1. Ticket Name
WEB Ticket Reservation
2. Available reservation dates
Tuesday, September 1 - Monday, November 30, 2020
3. Reservation of departure time
■Tateyama Cable Car: 8:20, 9:00, 10:00 from Tateyama Station
■Kanden Tunnel Electric Bus: 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00 from Ogizawa station
*Kanden Tunnel Electric Bus depart 7:30 and 8:00 will be available until September 22.
4. Open date of reservation
Monday, August 31, 2020, 10:00 a.m.
5. How to make a reservation
Please apply from WEB Ticket Reservation website.
(1) Please refer to WEB Ticket Reservation website for details on ticket types and other information. In addition, a fee may be charged for change or cancellation of reservation.
(2) On the day of departure, please arrive at Tateyama station or Ogizawa station at least 30 minutes before of your reservation time and exchange tickets at ticket office. As parking lots and ticket office may be crowded especially on weekends and holidays, we would appreciate your early arrival at Tateyama Station or Ogizawa Station.
(There is no parking lots for WEB ticket holders.)